NOTE: BY USING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
1. Although UniNets has endeavored to ensure that the information provided on this website was correct at the time of inclusion, you should be aware that UniNets does not assume liability.
2. UniNets is only a platform for sharing of various files of individuals. Unless otherwise expressly stated, UniNets not responsible for the content of these files.
3. All present and future copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights in relation to this website belong to UniNets and our licensors. You acquire no rights to the website, other than the limited right to use the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree to protect UniNets and our licensors property, and agree to promptly notify UniNets (contact details below) upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or use of the website that infringes upon the right of ownership.
4. Purchased notes are allowed to be used on various platforms (PC, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) and to print them out. It is up to the buyer to decide what is most convenient. To protect the seller and UniNets creditworthiness, it is not permitted to sell notes on, or give them to unauthorized third parties.
5. To protect the seller and ensure that the seller's rights are respected, the buyer login information will be automatically generated and appear on the first page of the note. Their anonymity determines the user. If the buyer retains the bought note for himself, must and will this in no way offered to a third party. In the event that the buyer chooses to give the purchased notes to a third party, they will safeguard personal information be compromised. UniNets takes no responsibility for the misuse of those. When our clients supply us with information containing personal data (names, addresses, or other information relating to living individuals), we will hold and use that data to perform general insurance and other services for those clients on the provided that the persons whom the data relates, is informed of the reasons for obtaining data and the fact that the data may be disclosed to third parties. We at UniNets therefore strongly advise the buyer to reserve the use to exclusively personal use.
6a. UniNets strongly encourages that notes a seller may use for sale are notes written by the seller himself in his own interpretation. Direct copying from books, can create conflict with the book provider rightholders and their copyrights. UniNets disclaims all responsibility for this, but will try to make clear to the seller that he is responsible to operate within the law.
6b. UniNets is programmed and optimized to sort out low-quality products, and UniNets will continuously work to ensure the highest possible quality. UniNets reserves the rights to a) Not let an upload get through our security- and quaility control, b) Remove uploads that lack quaility from the site. UniNets takes no responsibility for, that a product does not comply with buyer's standard. It is the seller's responsibility to provide and live up to a certain standard; UniNets is only platform for this to happen.
6c. The seller has the right at any time to upload his notes as long as the rules applicable to those are compliant.
6d. If these do not comply, UniNets reserves the right to remove the notes from the side, if they do not meet our requirements.
7. You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular you agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of privacy. You agree not to send unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with operation of this website or other visitor's use of the website.
8. UniNets reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or part of the website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
In daily servicing of our clients, information may be available within UniNets and can be used for analysis and statistical purposes and prevent customer dissatisfaction. These can be used for optimization of the search engine, as well as the purchasing process.
10. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless UniNets for costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) which UniNets incurred or imposed UniNets as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
12. If you breach these terms UniNets has the option to terminate your access to the Site and refuse to provide you further access to it.
13. This website is provided for free at your disposal without kind of warranty or guarantees. UniNets assumes no liability to you in the event of damage caused by or in connection with this website. Your option is to discontinue using this website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless UniNets (including UniNets affiliates and subsidiaries) and UniNets' directors, employees, agents, partners, licensors and licensees in connection with any damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable expenses attorneys' fees) resulting from any claim, suit, action, claim or legal action undertaken or be brought against any of the above parties, or as a result of the ensuing investigation, defense or settlement thereof, arising in connection with your use this website.
If any provision of this User Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of this User Agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of this User Agreement in general.
14. Any questions or inquiries you may have in relation to this website or in relation to UniNets can be sent to us via:
These terms and conditions may be a subject to typos and misspelling. This should not affect the validity of these.